title artwork
Here is what we think is the only comprehensive record of pubs and beerhouses within the Coventry city boundaries going back as far as available records allow. This is an ongoing project so contributions, corrections or additions to this archive, especially anecdotes, photos and media are most welcome. Feel free to contact us for a pint and a chat anytime.

The Watchmaker's Arms

NAME WATCHMAKERS ARMS
ADDRESS SAINT PETERS STREET
This pub is advertised to let in 1856, the advertisement saying that the licensee had been there for at least nine years, so the pub dates from at least 1847. It is marked on the Health Map of 1851 and then advertised for sale in 1860, after which it is never heard of again.

Website Content © 2015 Real Ale Rambles. All rights reserved.
Credits and Copyrights for photos and images have been given where possible. We apologise for any omissions

HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, Device Access, Graphics, 3D & Effects, Multimedia, Performance & Integration, and Semantics logo

Website Design © 2015 Go Graphix.