|THIS PREMISES HAS BEEN KNOWN BY DIFFERENT NAMES DURING ITS HISTORY||FROM||TO||KNOWN AS|
|1790||PRINCE WILLIAM HENRY|
|1835||PRINCE WILLIAM HENRY|
|1835||1841||BEERHOUSE, Foleshill Road|
|1841||2005||PRINCE WILLIAM HENRY|
|This sign comes from the coat of arms of the Earls of Pembroke although the dragon in the George and Dragon stories is usually green. According to Jimmy Taylor in 1960, this was the former name of the PRINCE WILLIAM HENRY.|
Website Content © 2015 Real Ale Rambles. All rights reserved.
Website Design © 2015 Go Graphix.