title artwork
Here is what we think is the only comprehensive record of pubs and beerhouses within the Coventry city boundaries going back as far as available records allow. This is an ongoing project so contributions, corrections or additions to this archive, especially anecdotes, photos and media are most welcome. Feel free to contact us for a pint and a chat anytime.

The Golden Hart

photo

Phillips and Marriot horse drawn drays and wagons line the length of Little Park Street

NAME GOLDEN HART
ADDRESS LITTLE PARK STREET
THIS PREMISES WAS KNOWN BY DIFFERENT NAMES DURING ITS HISTORY FROM TO KNOWN AS
1477 1756 ROEBUCK
1756 1760 HIND
1776 1793 GOLDEN HART
? ? WHITE ROSE
1793 1859 ROEBUCK
In 1776 this is refered to as the Golden Hart. in 1783 it is ' now known as the Roebuck ', then in a 1793 mortgage demise it is the Golden Hart or Roebuck and by 1815 the Golden Hart now the Roebuck.

Website Content © 2015 Real Ale Rambles. All rights reserved.
Credits and Copyrights for photos and images have been given where possible. We apologise for any omissions

HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, Device Access, Graphics, 3D & Effects, Multimedia, Performance & Integration, and Semantics logo

Website Design © 2015 Go Graphix.