title artwork
Here is what we think is the only comprehensive record of pubs and beerhouses within the Coventry city boundaries going back as far as available records allow. This is an ongoing project so contributions, corrections or additions to this archive, especially anecdotes, photos and media are most welcome. Feel free to contact us for a pint and a chat anytime.

The Ewe and Lamb

photo
NAME EWE AND LAMB
ADDRESS COOK STREET
In 1700 Sir Thomas Whites Charity refers to the Ewe and Lamb without Bishops Gate. In 1766 the Corporation of Coventry let the pub, on the northern side of Cook Street, to John Benyon.
Known Licensees are;
1766 John Benyon
Owners are;
1700 Sir Thomas Whites Charity

Website Content © 2015 Real Ale Rambles. All rights reserved.
Credits and Copyrights for photos and images have been given where possible. We apologise for any omissions

HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, Device Access, Graphics, 3D & Effects, Multimedia, Performance & Integration, and Semantics logo

Website Design © 2015 Go Graphix.