title artwork
Here is what we think is the only comprehensive record of pubs and beerhouses within the Coventry city boundaries going back as far as available records allow. This is an ongoing project so contributions, corrections or additions to this archive, especially anecdotes, photos and media are most welcome. Feel free to contact us for a pint and a chat anytime.

The Eagle

NAME EAGLE
ADDRESS 1 BRADFORD STREET, HILLFIELDS
In 1858 the Coventry Standard records the transfer of the license from Joseph Connop to Harry Dresser and in the 1861 census the licensee is given as Mark Butlin. The last mention we have is in 1866 when the pub was to let.
Known Licensees are;
1858 Joseph Connop
1858 Harry Dresser
1861 Mark Butlin

Website Content © 2015 Real Ale Rambles. All rights reserved.
Credits and Copyrights for photos and images have been given where possible. We apologise for any omissions

HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, Device Access, Graphics, 3D & Effects, Multimedia, Performance & Integration, and Semantics logo

Website Design © 2015 Go Graphix.