title artwork
Here is what we think is the only comprehensive record of pubs and beerhouses within the Coventry city boundaries going back as far as available records allow. This is an ongoing project so contributions, corrections or additions to this archive, especially anecdotes, photos and media are most welcome. Feel free to contact us for a pint and a chat anytime.

The Caludon Inn

photo
NAME CALUDON INN
ADDRESS ST AUSTELL ROAD
This is from a local place name. Caludon Castle is nearby. This pub opened on 16th April 1958 and was closed by 2010.
Known Licensees are;
1958 Reginald Fletcher
1970 - 1986 Glyn Orchard

Website Content © 2015 Real Ale Rambles. All rights reserved.
Credits and Copyrights for photos and images have been given where possible. We apologise for any omissions

HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, Device Access, Graphics, 3D & Effects, Multimedia, Performance & Integration, and Semantics logo

Website Design © 2015 Go Graphix.