title artwork
Here is what we think is the only comprehensive record of pubs and beerhouses within the Coventry city boundaries going back as far as available records allow. This is an ongoing project so contributions, corrections or additions to this archive, especially anecdotes, photos and media are most welcome. Feel free to contact us for a pint and a chat anytime.

Beerhouse

ADDRESS LITTLE HEATH

In the 1861 census John Kelley was 22 and a bricklayer lodging at a grocers shop in Little heath owned by John Woodhead. In 1871 he was 31, still a bricklayer, living in Coventry Road, Chapel Lane, Foleshill.

There is only one other Kelley in the website, William and Mrs Kelley at the White Hart, Much Park Street, from 1909 to 1913. There are plenty of Kellys, but non in Little Heath in the website.

  • 1866 John Kelley

Website Content © 2015 Real Ale Rambles. All rights reserved.
Credits and Copyrights for photos and images have been given where possible. We apologise for any omissions

HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, Device Access, Graphics, 3D & Effects, Multimedia, Performance & Integration, and Semantics logo

Website Design © 2015 Go Graphix.