title artwork
Here is what we think is the only comprehensive record of pubs and beerhouses within the Coventry city boundaries going back as far as available records allow. This is an ongoing project so contributions, corrections or additions to this archive, especially anecdotes, photos and media are most welcome. Feel free to contact us for a pint and a chat anytime.

Beerhouse

ADDRESS 61 HARNALL LANE WEST
THIS BECAME FIVEWAYS TAVERN aka FIVEWAYS INN

Until 1850 this was a BEERHOUSE. In 1979 it was described as a 'busy local pub'.

This premisess had a full public house license from 1850

The Fiveways closed on 21st October1981

Known Licensees are; 1835 George Shilton
map

Website Content © 2015 Real Ale Rambles. All rights reserved.
Credits and Copyrights for photos and images have been given where possible. We apologise for any omissions

HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, Device Access, Graphics, 3D & Effects, Multimedia, Performance & Integration, and Semantics logo

Website Design © 2015 Go Graphix.