title artwork
Here is what we think is the only comprehensive record of pubs and beerhouses within the Coventry city boundaries going back as far as available records allow. This is an ongoing project so contributions, corrections or additions to this archive, especially anecdotes, photos and media are most welcome. Feel free to contact us for a pint and a chat anytime.

The Bull and Dog

photo
Much Park Street 1912
NAME BULL AND DOG
ADDRESS MUCH PARK STREET
This is an obvious reference to bull-baiting, a sport made illegal in 1835 - now isn't that a coincidence (see below). Probably the same premises as the Bull and Butcher, Much Park Street.
Known Licensees are;
1835 Edward Howard

Website Content © 2015 Real Ale Rambles. All rights reserved.
Credits and Copyrights for photos and images have been given where possible. We apologise for any omissions

HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, Device Access, Graphics, 3D & Effects, Multimedia, Performance & Integration, and Semantics logo

Website Design © 2015 Go Graphix.