|ADDRESS||870 FOLESHILL ROAD|
|ALTERNATIVE ADDRESSES||PARTING OF THE HEATHS, FOLESHILL|
|THIS PREMISES HAS BEEN KNOWN BY DIFFERENT NAMES DURING ITS HISTORY||FROM||TO||KNOWN AS|
|This is a common name just recalling the ocupation of the owner. William Isaac was also a builder. From 1909 it became the HEATH HOTEL|
|Known Licensees are;
1863 William Isaac ( and builder )
1866 John Chattaway
1868 John Isaac
1874 William Howe
1876 Henry Berry
1879 - 1880 Joseph Leadbeater
1888 - 1892 Thomas James ( Joseph ) Carpenter
1903 - 1909 Mrs Jane Leadbeater
Website Content © 2015 Real Ale Rambles. All rights reserved.
Website Design © 2015 Go Graphix.