title artwork
Here is what we think is the only comprehensive record of pubs and beerhouses within the Coventry city boundaries going back as far as available records allow. This is an ongoing project so contributions, corrections or additions to this archive, especially anecdotes, photos and media are most welcome. Feel free to contact us for a pint and a chat anytime.

The Bear and Staff

photo
NAME BEAR AND STAFF
ADDRESS PRINCETHORPE WAY
This is obviously a heraldic sign referring to the Warwickshire Coat of Arms, which were taken from the arms of Richard Neville, Earl of Warwick (1428 - 1471).

It was a modern estate pub that opened on 23rd July 1965.

Website Content © 2015 Real Ale Rambles. All rights reserved.
Credits and Copyrights for photos and images have been given where possible. We apologise for any omissions

HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, Device Access, Graphics, 3D & Effects, Multimedia, Performance & Integration, and Semantics logo

Website Design © 2015 Go Graphix.